Mitsubishi Wire EDM - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mitsubishi Wire EDM

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anybody have CD disk (manual) for EDM Wire Mitsubishi FA-S Series? Please write me to PM, I'm need copy (ISO image) of this disk. I'll provide you ftp server for upload and send you some money. Thank you.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i got a Mitsubishi wire edm dwc 90 and i turn on the machine and the system is ready, but when i push the green button (system ready) doesn't start, and i can't move any axes? I need help to solve that problem?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mitsubishi Wire EDM

I'm hoping one of you guys can help me with a small issue. We just got a Mitsubishi DWC90H and there's one wire I cannot find a home for. It's a green wire labeled #235 and hangs about 18" long behind the wire collection box. I cannot for the life of me figure out where it goes. It's feeds from the back panel behind the wire spool. Any input would be awesome!
    Thanks guys,
    -Rob

Downloads
    Uploads

Does this machine have auto threading? If so I think the wire connects to the plastic cover for the collection rollers, inside this cover is a stainless sheet of metal and the wire takes the completion signal for threading back to the control. hope this helps.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Makrep. Yes this does make sense. We do have the auto threader and I see exactly what your describing. I've got a ton of experience on charmilles & Fanuc's but this is my 1st mitsu. I might have a few other questions getting setup. Thanks again!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok here's another question. Our wire collection box pump won't kick on. I took the whole thing apart and cleaned it. Tested the continuity of the floats and all seem to be functioning properly. The motors runs on a bench when jumpered off 110V. But it looks like the incoming voltage to the pump is only 60V. This leads me to believe that's the problem. Is there a resistor anywhere that controls that voltage? I know there's resistors to adjust the wire tension so I'm wondering if there's one for the collection box pump.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi everyone
    Does anyone have floppy disks of DWC-110HA from 1990.Please help me
    thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi everyone

In our company we have a FX10 from 1996 and we have a problem to aligning the wire, the sensor not detect the wire, actually the sensor is a new one and we did 2 tests and first remove the part that covers the sensor and align the cable and this mode if the machine works

Mitsubishi Wire EDM-cam00330-jpg

The another test we put together all the head but this way does not work, the sensor never detects the wire.

Mitsubishi Wire EDM-cam00328-jpg

Some advice???

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fine,
    But which is the card of this sensor of conductivity or any diagram electric for analyze or track down other errors that cause this alarm?
    because i made the solution that said previously but the error stay

please any other solutions or diagrams electrics, or some that helps is well received

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi
    i have Mitsubishi
    fx30k wire cut i cannot make taper there are taper lock in the machine any one can help me

Hello ;-)

I buy an old Wire EDM, Mitsubishi DWC 90 H (1986)
    I install it, read Parameters from casettes and it starts. it have only 1 Alarm, but i dont can read it.

the Problem, does anyone know how i can Change the language from japanisch to english?
    i have the 4 books with the machine, but i dont found how i can Change it.
    i only read that it mus go with the H1000< Parameters.
    can anyone help me?

regards,
    christopher

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everyone!

We have a Mitsubishi FA20s wire edm with advance control. The company bought lately a B-axis, so we can make some complicated, tiny pars for plastic molds. The only problem is, that we can't find any E-pack to cut with, the wire alwasy breaks, and even if it's not, the surface is terrible. We tried the ones that the "accredited service center" adviced (the E5731-E5734) and the ones we usually use (E2011-E2014), modified the water flush values, tried a wide range of spinning speeds for the B-axis. There were no success with parts. what has some pre-milled profiles, only partial success with full spherical parts.

If anyone knows some working technology for the machining, i would appreciate it.

Also, i'm using Vero Peps 10 and Camtek Peps 5.3. If i can help anyone with these softwares, please feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

hi.i need Dwc-110-ha all floppy disk.can you help me?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by aminelectronic1 View Post
    hi.i need Dwc-110-ha all floppy disk.can you help me?
    Salam shoma disket edm 110ha ro darid

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123