Need Help! Hitachi 345Q

Thread: Hitachi 345Q

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hitachi 345Q

I can't get my 1990 Hitachi 345Q with a Fanuc HF control out of a 190 alarm/not ready state. I've tried and checked many things with no luck. When I get the 190 alarm I should also get a letter or number showing up on a board on the back of the machine to tell me what type of alarm it is, which I'm not getting. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hitachi 345Q

Quote Originally Posted by DWT-MarcD View Post
    I can't get my 1990 Hitachi 345Q with a Fanuc HF control out of a 190 alarm/not ready state. I've tried and checked many things with no luck. When I get the 190 alarm I should also get a letter or number showing up on a board on the back of the machine to tell me what type of alarm it is, which I'm not getting. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    It looks like a CNC program problem.
    in the surface cutting speed control, the selected axis is not correct (see parameter No. 3770).
    Something wrong for the command P in the program, you can check and modify the CNC program.

http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cncmakers001 View Post
    It looks like a CNC program problem.
    in the surface cutting speed control, the selected axis is not correct (see parameter No. 3770).
    Something wrong for the command P in the program, you can check and modify the CNC program.
    Thanks for replying. This machine is a wire edm and I don't have surface cutting speed control. The machine won't come on all the way. It's like I have the emergency stop pressed. I can't get it out of that state. If I press the emergency stop nothing happens. Thanks again for replying.