Need help getting a Fanuc Robocut Alpha running - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need help getting a Fanuc Robocut Alpha running

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need help getting a Fanuc Robocut Alpha running

I don't know why this happened. I had just few messages in PM's.
    Thanks for settings info, it will surently help.

I thought every alpha has a possibility to cut in submerged mode...

Downloads
    Uploads

I don' know if they are all or not but I know mine the drain system is such that it cant. Like the back is open for the water to drain out of instead of like a tank with a drain hole. There's not a button to fill or drain tank either. Friend that came up gave me some good ideas and explained some of the power settings that I am going to try out. I was doing a few things backwards. Hopefully I can get it all figured out. He explained the De ionizing system and stuff also. If you can send me a PM with an email and a physical address I'll send you a copy of this class workbook if you want. it has some things in it that are explained better than in the manual.

Downloads
    Uploads

I would gladly see what it looks like, and also share what looks like cabin for submerge cuting. I tried to cut above the surface, but it was like trying to find a compromise between eficient cuting and splashing all around.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by steryd View Post
    I would gladly see what it looks like, and also share what looks like cabin for submerge cuting. I tried to cut above the surface, but it was like trying to find a compromise between eficient cuting and splashing all around.
    I can understand that for sure. I wish this one was submerged.... I did learn that I have been going to wrong way to speed the cutting by upping to voltage. The guy this weekend showed me that lowering the voltage made it go a little faster. Haha there's a lot to these that doesn't go logically

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123