Robofil 510 not rethreading during program

Thread: Robofil 510 not rethreading during program

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Robofil 510 not rethreading during program

Hello,

I'm working with a Robofil 510 and I can't get it to rethread when the wire breaks during machining. It ONLY fails during rethread in the middle of a program, though. It will thread at the beginning of a contour and after intentional wire cuts just fine. The manual isn't any help, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Right now I use the format

M16
    M06

The idea being that if M16 memorizes a point, it should go back to that command in order to start from the last memorized point. Problem is I have no clue how exactly it works. The manual simply says that M16 is the code to memorize a safe rethread point. In reality, the head doesn't move, the controller prints out "A080 Rethread Active," and then I need to suspend the program, raise the head, manually thread, or just restart the program.

I have also tried

M06
    M16

M16 XxYy
    M06

M06
    M16 XxYy

ATH and ART are both set to 1, and I have it set to attempt rethread 10 times per program. This is driving me crazy. What am I doing wrong?