My shop has recently tried to get our CX20 back up and running again after a while of letting it sit unused. We had some issues at first with the floppy disks not reading, but now we are able to load the three system disks just fine. The problem arises when we try to turn the machine on. In order to turn it on after loading software, you are supposed to turn the machine off, flip the switch on the floppy drive into "system start" mode, then power the machine on. I've tried this with and without the "English language" disk in the drive while powering on. Still, nothing shows up on the screen. When you are loading software, the screen with instructions for inputting the software shows up immediately, so the problem isn't the screen. Even when in the "system start" mode, you can see the blip of a CRT screen when you turn the machine off, meaning the screen definitely had some sort of power in "system start" mode.

We already replaced a couple boards in the machine, so hopefully this is an easy issue to solve, unlike replacing another board. Help me CNCZone, you're my only hope!