Need Help! CHMER EDM replacement boards

Thread: CHMER EDM replacement boards

Downloads
    Uploads

Default CHMER EDM replacement boards

Hello everyone,

I’m having problem finding CHMER EDM replacement boards, I have 2 boards (M-IO/CWL045X) and board (CWC003F3), is anyone knows where I can find them, because the distributor where I’m wants to sell me the whole control which it cost a lot of money, please if anyone knows where I can find those 2 boards will be great. Kindly check the attached pictures for the boards I'm looking for.

Thanks

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CHMER EDM replacement boards-set-picture-1-2-jpg   CHMER EDM replacement boards-set-picture-2-2-jpg   CHMER EDM replacement boards-set-b-picture-1-3-jpg   CHMER EDM replacement boards-set-b-picture-2-3-jpg  

CHMER EDM replacement boards-set-b-picture-3-3-jpg  
    Last edited by nice-day; 05-07-2018 at 08:19 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by nice-day View Post
    Hello everyone,

I’m having problem finding CHMER EDM replacement boards, I have 2 boards (M-IO/CWL045X) and board (CWC003F3), is anyone knows where I can find them, because the distributor where I’m wants to sell me the whole control which it cost a lot of money, please if anyone knows where I can find those 2 boards will be great. Kindly check the attached pictures for the boards I'm looking for.

Thanks
    I may be able to help you out, I will have to check at work. Where are you located?