Need Help! Mitsubishi FX10 wire EDM

Thread: Mitsubishi FX10 wire EDM

Default Mitsubishi FX10 wire EDM

I bought a 2000 Mitsubishi FX10 EDM wire and she is all powered up, but I need a Mitsubishi floppy disk rear to load all the set up disks. I thought I could use a standard floppy reader but that's not the case. So I'm looking for floppy reader..........?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mitsubishi FX10 wire EDM

The FX series has been around for about 25 years. If you buy a used reader there is still a chance it may not work very well. You may want to consider getting one from MC Machinery. They still stock parts for the FXs. You'll pay through the nose but it will be new. The series that came out afterward (the FA) also used a floppy. You can expand your search for used parts to include them.

Otherwise, you can contact your local distributor. They may know someone who has an old machine they are parting out or may have a reader themselves sitting around in their showroom from an old machine they took in on a trade.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mitsubishi FX10 wire EDM

I have SDCard HxC Floppy Emulator as floppy replacement, works without any problems

Downloads
    Uploads

Pls send the contact address. Pls send the details