Charmilles Form 20 - Err GAP

Thread: Charmilles Form 20 - Err GAP

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Charmilles Form 20 - Err GAP

I have a problem with Charmilles EDM Form 20.

After pressing START, CC starts flashing rapidly, LED bar itself goes up, and after a few seconds pops "Err GAP"
    I checked all the connections, plates, wires. Everything looks OK. Before this a couple of times jumped 6A fuse in the housing of the generator.

The second thing, I do not have any documentation from the machine. I have only the Danish language instruction provider.
    Can someone tell where to start to look. Somewhere I heard that often damage the power supply. Where to look?

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Charmilles Form 20 - Err GAP

Hi I just scored a Form 20.I haven't been able to run it,as I'm only a wire guy.I have lots of printed material,that I would copy and trade for tech on how to run this machine.Thanks,Doug 5417528628

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi There!I have the operator's manual.Send me your address,and I'll send it to you,in cd form.I need help,as well.I am a newbie on this,and am looking for help on power setting,etc.Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

What kind of material are you burning? What kind of flushing? Lateral, through the part? Through the workhead? Do you need to pulsate aka "peck?"

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bonjour
    J'ai une roboform 20
    Elle fonctionne bien avec le régime E403 mais quand je change le régime et je lance l'usinage l'axe Z prend le 0 puis il remonte dans le sens contraire.

Aider moi pour résoudre le problème

Merci

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am just beginning to work with the form 20 I am trying to burn HSS with copper. I don't really understand how to change or know if I am using the right technlogy, I do know that in the program L:, is the depth I want to cut and the progtram I am using has H.0 and E:, 281.. with lateral flushing.. I ran it yesterday for a couple of hours and didn't even mark the surface. my electrode id only .069 dia. and going .032 deep. any help would be greatly appreciated