Problem Charmilles Roboform 30 C axis lack of reference

Thread: Charmilles Roboform 30 C axis lack of reference

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Charmilles Roboform 30 C axis lack of reference

Good Day!

Is there anyone have roboform 30 and encountered C axis zero return problem?

I am new to this EDM, first time to troubleshoot and analyze the problem.

When we input command like : com> AREF the Y,Z,X axis are ok during auto reference checking but when C axis turn it proximity sensor trigger @ 181 degrees, rotation continue until 241 degrees and stop there, i think it should be stop at 360 degrees and zero the machine axis position. Now the electrode are angled even we already reset and load again the system nothing change.

I don't want to mess up with the EDM if i check the electrical or sensor system or either the board inside it without knowing exactly what should i check first?

We don't have any maintenance manual except for operating manual..

any help from the expert and experience in EDM operation would be greatly appreciate!!!

Similar Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by roymanvega View Post
    Good Day!

Is there anyone have roboform 30 and encountered C axis zero return problem?

I am new to this EDM, first time to troubleshoot and analyze the problem.

When we input command like : com> AREF the Y,Z,X axis are ok during auto reference checking but when C axis turn it proximity sensor trigger @ 181 degrees, rotation continue until 241 degrees and stop there, i think it should be stop at 360 degrees and zero the machine axis position. Now the electrode are angled even we already reset and load again the system nothing change.

I don't want to mess up with the EDM if i check the electrical or sensor system or either the board inside it without knowing exactly what should i check first?

We don't have any maintenance manual except for operating manual..

any help from the expert and experience in EDM operation would be greatly appreciate!!!
    Hi Dear
    I need the operating manual of the roboform 30 in English .
    Then I can help you .
    I have baught the same machine but can not start it up .
    The monitor remains black after nc start .
    The six green leds on AU-SLA-REST Card is on .
    The keyboard doese not work except shift , control , tab keys.
    Regards

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Charmilles Roboform 30 C axis lack of reference

You do realize this is an 8 year old post and the member who started this topic hasn't posted since 2014? Doubt you'll get a response from that member.