Hi there
Just annoyingly close to completing my cnc plasma table motion controller upgrade, and the last issue..(touch wood!!) plaguing me is with the standalone torch hight controller, an Innerlogic 401HD, old but a really nicely made unit.
The innerlogic has its own interface board meant to be mounted inside the plasma cutter itself, and on that board is a 40:1 voltage divider,
I bought the table as spares or repairs, complete with a basically new jasic cut 60 plasma cutter, I am beginning to think they never had it working with the jasic!
The issue i am having i think is that the jasic already has a voltage divider circuit built in, 20, 30 and 50 to one options, its wired for 20:1 just now, but as it is going into the THC's 40:1 straight after its just not working!

I did try hooking directly up to the plasma cutter outputs, but that is also giving issues, I assume because of the high voltage from the pilot arc,
Does anyone have any ideas as to where I need to tap into to bypass the internal voltage divider, and to avoid the pilot arc voltage?

thanks for any help!!

Fin