Multicam V-Series Plasma Table Setup Issue

Thread: Multicam V-Series Plasma Table Setup Issue

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Multicam V-Series Plasma Table Setup Issue

Hello! I've recently acquired a multicam table for hopefully a deal! These use a software suite called "machine tools" and a XMI for main settings and material library for cut settings. Initially I was having issues with the chosen cut settings not sticking when starting a cut. No matter what options I check it didnt seem to make a difference and used the Mat library on the machine. Trying to fix that I have managed to change some XMI settings and now says "plasma surface option not enabled"

Now trying to change that it seems like even the xmi settings aren't sticking and its getting the settings from somewhere else. For example...In the service menu on the keypad when I go to parameter 148 it shows 19 like its supposed to be but when trying to ohmic pen down test it says "plasma surface option not enabled". If I re-enter 19 the ohmic test works untill a power cycle then back to not working.

My gut says it needs a clean firmware flash

Machine is a v-204-P08782 with m2545 3203 controller.

I'm currently dealing with multicam remotely and no sign of a fix yet....

If anyone could provide some guidance/firmware that would be great!

Thanks,
    Colin