Need Help! Plasma CNC trigger problems

Thread: Plasma CNC trigger problems

Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Plasma CNC trigger problems

Hello,

I request your help!

I just finish to build my own CNC plasma machine, all the systems built with the Starfire system, but I have problems with the trigger, the trigger is always connected, and is not possible to disconnect it, anyone has faced this kind of problem?

attached you can find the pictures and videos related to this problem.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Plasma CNC trigger problems-plasma_system-1-jpg   Plasma CNC trigger problems-plasma_system-2-jpg   Plasma CNC trigger problems-plasma_system-3-jpg   Plasma CNC trigger problems-plasma_system-4-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Plasma CNC trigger problems

Its possible you have a mode active on your plasma cutter where another button press is required to turn the torch off.
    That would be an easy fix!. Just change the mode.

Rod Webster
    www.vmn.com.au

Downloads
    Uploads

I tried to find that button in order to change the mode, but I can't find it. I was checking the wires and figured out that since the beginning the relay is activated, when turning on the system, immediately the relay for the trigger is activated. The terminals indicated on the pictures that activate the trigger are tagged as ST and V on the SF-HC30A, and in the SF-HC25G are tagged as Volt In and Arc Out. terminal V needs to be connected to terminal Volt In and ST needs to be connected to Arc Out, but I do not know if is normal that those terminals are always activated, and for that reason activate the trigger relay and I can not figure out how to deactivate that relay.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Plasma CNC trigger problems-sf-hc25g-jpeg   Plasma CNC trigger problems-sf-hc30a-jpeg  

Downloads
    Uploads

I said plasma cutter, not controller.
    Look at settings on your plasma cutter itself

Rod Webster
    www.vmn.com.au

Downloads
    Uploads

I was looking into the plasma settings and only have a button, that is represented in the photos, that button is for Set or Run, if I move that button to set, the machine only send air, I going to try to connect the 14 pin connector, but I did not find any diagram related to my machine, I have a COR 60 CNC the brand is Cortec., Anyone have a wiring diagram for my machine? I want to test with the 14 pin connector and from this try to connect the SF-HC30A.

Also, at this moment I do not have the connection for the splitter 50:1, do you think that this could be the problem?

Inside of the plasma, I found some buttons located in the electronic card, Are those buttons I need to change?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Plasma CNC trigger problems-capture-jpg