RZNC 0501 Baileigh PT 44 plasma controller issue

Thread: RZNC 0501 Baileigh PT 44 plasma controller issue

Downloads
    Uploads

Default RZNC 0501 Baileigh PT 44 plasma controller issue

Asking for some help on the following

Purchased Baileigh PT 44 from a college trades program. This 2011 machine does not appear to have been ever used. Table is mint as is the Thermodynamics professional 60. Here is the issue. With the controller I can home the machine and zero axis. I plug in a 32mb, 6mb, 1.4mb, and .6mb memory stick formatted Fat 32 and I can not see the programs or other files (.nc files) on the memory stick. The memory sticks with LEDs do not light up either when installed into the controller (RZNC 0501 controller).

I do not have any software with drivers for the controller (I do have manuals) and I suspect there may be some needed drivers for the controller. Does anyone have access to the driver and does it make sense that I need to install some. Is there an internal switch in the controller that activates using a flash drive. Any suggestions are appreciated. On the controller I do see all of the menus. When I plug the controller into my laptop a message says "USB device malfunctioned and windows does not recognize device".

Last items

Is there is a suggestion for a quality upgrade/conversion board that is good for plasma tables? (acorn, etc). Machine has 4 stepper motors, 1 for x, 2 for y and 1 for z.
    Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: RZNC 0501 Baileigh PT 44 plasma controller issue

I can help you with something but first I need you to tell me exactly which controller you use because the RZNC 0501 is for use in ROUTER type CNC machines, it could be used in plasma but you have to make a series of adaptations so that it can work and not It will do it perfectly in any case I recommend that you use the Richauto A12 DSP which is very similar to the one you have but this is to use in plasma, my email Aiidree1@gmail.com so you can send me photos of the components and the program it uses your machine so we can help you correctly