C and CNC? Will pay for help.

Thread: C and CNC? Will pay for help.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default C and CNC? Will pay for help.

Hello all. I’m looking for someone that can help me get a Cnc plasma cutter up and running - Mercersburg, PA.

I recently purchased this unit that has never been set up. Hoping to find someone that would know enough about this to help me get it going! Its mostly assembled but not yet running. I'm in South Central PA but I could load it all up and bring to you if willing to help within reasonable drive.

The details of what I bought are as follows...

Dragon Cut-300 w/digital current probe,raw arc voltage
    control,and the basic 2D plasma software bundle

Precision Plasma 4 x 4 DIY gantry kit w/ Z upgrade

Hp desk top unit ,custom computer.plasma powersource roller stand

Hypertherm Powermax 600

Hypertherm machine torch w/remote pendant.

Also included is all of the manuals, cds and the computer system.

I have extensive experience with a ShopBot CNC for wood and plastics. I use aspire for the toolpathing. So I really just need someone to help me get this thing going as good as it’s capable.

I would surely pay someone if they are close enough and willing to help me out. John 717-sevn-too-9-4138 calm or text if your close enough to help out.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C and CNC? Will pay for help.-82fa2806-baf5-467f-ac1f-dcfeb96e0fe3-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: C and CNC? Will pay for help.

If I may suggest, go to a local welding supply house and ask about who does CNC plasma repair locally. Airgas and Praxair will know if no one else. But I warn you, The services of a professional are not cheap. Expect to pay $165 - 225/hr while on site. Windshield time will be less, but the clock starts the moment the tech turns his steering wheel in your direction.