Need Help! wiring question

Thread: wiring question

Default wiring question

I currently use a proma myplasma for my cnc plasma table. In the process of making mounts and adapters to add a router.

If I wire the router to a separate breakout board and wire everything normal to the drivers for the router(since the myplasma is a stand alone unit and uses it's own program, and the router will use mach3).. when I use 1 or the other is it going to damage the other unit since they will be tied into the same driver?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: wiring question

It might work OK, but I think I would add switches or relays to isolate the two systems.

Jim Dawson
    Sandy, Oregon, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dawson View Post
    It might work OK, but I think I would add switches or relays to isolate the two systems.
    My buddy reccomend leds since they are 1 direction like diodes. Was hoping to not doing any extra wiring as the box is cluttered as it is. Lol

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: wiring question

Quote Originally Posted by thefabshop View Post
    My buddy reccomend leds since they are 1 direction like diodes. Was hoping to not doing any extra wiring as the box is cluttered as it is. Lol
    That too

Jim Dawson
    Sandy, Oregon, USA