Need Help! Centroid Acorn 4 axis controller for Plasma use

Thread: Centroid Acorn 4 axis controller for Plasma use

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Centroid Acorn 4 axis controller for Plasma use

Does anyone have experience or knowledge in using the new Centroid Acorn vs. 4 control board, 4 axis, for use on a plasma table? If so, how is the THC configured?? I recently purchased the Acord board, with the MillPro software package, and I am having a tough time coming to some sort of resolution as to how it is put together. The sales person said that most often for plasma applications, the MillPro software package is used. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.Set-up drawings, or electrical schematics of the THC controller would also help, as well as which system was used (Proma, Neutron, etc.). Thanks!!!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Centroid Acorn 4 axis controller for Plasma use

Have you made any headway? I am looking for this as a solution also. I am not confident that Acorn with the software is a viable solution.
    I am just diving in studying the centroid solution. There is no way to adjust the voltage, not display what is needed to run the plasma.

I would like to see one in action to see how it is done. IT says the THC is supported but I do not see how it would work.

Bob