Having issues when I load in a cutting program from a USB.
I am creating the cnc files with ProNest 2021 LT and have deselected the option to include machine parameters in output as I initially believed this was causing the issue and all the parameters can be set at the controller.
When I am ready to start a job I navigate to the SPEED setup on the cnc controller and change machining speed and small hole speed to whatever they need to be for the thickness I am cutting. As well as set pierce time, kerf etc
I am running into trouble once I actually load the program. Once it loads, multiple settings in the SPEED setup get changed to values way outside the machines capability (none should be changing at all).

STARTUP SPEED changes from 200 (default) to 12832
HIGH SPEED changes from 8000 (max speed for this machine) to 12336
BACKWARD/FORWARD SPEED changes from 1000 (default) to 12592

Sometimes only the STARTUP SPEED will change, as well as being a different value than stated above. There seems to be no consistency which is making it difficult to isolate where the issue is taking place.

As stated in the title I am running the SteelTailor Dragon III, with a Hypertherm PowerMax125 plasma torch.

If anyone has any advice or faced similar issues it would be great to get some feedback!

Also happy to provide any information I may have missed in the post.