Problem Inquiry about Automatic Arc and Cap Torch Height Controller (SF-HC30A3) for Plasma Cu

Thread: Inquiry about Automatic Arc and Cap Torch Height Controller (SF-HC30A3) for Plasma Cu

Default Inquiry about Automatic Arc and Cap Torch Height Controller (SF-HC30A3) for Plasma Cu

hi all

I have a problem that my thc ( sf-hc30a3 ) not working good .

The machine contain power sourc ( LGK120 A ) and (microstip start ) controller and TCH ( sf-hc30a3 ) .

When start cutting the torch go down and touch the sheet metal then up 2 or 3 m.m.

Then fire for cutting start , But the torch not go up and down when cutting with Warp surface of the sheet metal .

Any help to repair it please

Inquiry about Automatic Arc and Cap Torch Height Controller (SF-HC30A3) for Plasma Cu-lgk-120-jpg

Inquiry about Automatic Arc and Cap Torch Height Controller (SF-HC30A3) for Plasma Cu-microstep-star-png

Inquiry about Automatic Arc and Cap Torch Height Controller (SF-HC30A3) for Plasma Cu-thc-jpg

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Inquiry about Automatic Arc and Cap Torch Height Controller (SF-HC30A3) for Plasm

Quote Originally Posted by yamen moner View Post
    hi all

I have a problem that my thc ( sf-hc30a3 ) not working good .

The machine contain power sourc ( LGK120 A ) and (microstip start ) controller and TCH ( sf-hc30a3 ) .

When start cutting the torch go down and touch the sheet metal then up 2 or 3 m.m.

Then fire for cutting start , But the torch not go up and down when cutting with Warp surface of the sheet metal .

Any help to repair it please

Inquiry about Automatic Arc and Cap Torch Height Controller (SF-HC30A3) for Plasma Cu-lgk-120-jpg

Inquiry about Automatic Arc and Cap Torch Height Controller (SF-HC30A3) for Plasma Cu-microstep-star-png

Inquiry about Automatic Arc and Cap Torch Height Controller (SF-HC30A3) for Plasma Cu-thc-jpg
    My friend,

I should check the basic :

The electrical conection of system, specially the THC
    And if the THC is set to manual operation, if so, change it to Automatic operation.