Need Help! CNC roter to Plasma

Thread: CNC roter to Plasma

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CNC roter to Plasma

Hello, im a long time lurker but first time poster because I have hit a brick wall that I can't seem to figure out. I have built a CNC router system using CNC router parts but used the MX4660 with Ethernet smooth steper and that worked great for router. Now I want to be able to use plasma cnc every once in awhile. I have the hypertherm powermax 45 with the Torch height control from CNC router parts. I believe from the powermax to the Torch hight controller I have it wired correctly but don't know where I need to wire in the part that connects to the cutting head of the torch. I have attached the picture from CNC router parts, its the black box with what looks like three connectors.
    Thanks, Taylor

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CNC roter to Plasma-pro_cnc_plasma_kit-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC roter to Plasma

As I saw their design for the plasma kit is for their plug and play control cabinet.

you use mx4660 and it is different.

Did you use smoothstepper also or you have computer with parallel port.

first I think cncrouterparts can help you much better than me .

if not I can startup your system without ohmic sensor and with only the floating switch.

if you have any question contact me mattcnc@protonmail.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC roter to Plasma

I was just trying to figure it out this weekend due to having time. I think right now just for testing just using the floating switch would work. So would I just connect the floating switch in output 4?