Where else can you buy gantry brackets or kits? besides shopdroids?

Thread: Where else can you buy gantry brackets or kits? besides shopdroids?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Where else can you buy gantry brackets or kits? besides shopdroids?

I went on NoSleep Studio, doesn't look like he's going to make kits any more? is there any other places out there that sell kits like the ones shopdroids did? Or does anyone have CAD files for some gantry brackets etc? thanks!

Where else can you buy gantry brackets or kits? besides shopdroids?-20130819-234223-300x225-jpg

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by LSX View Post
    I went on NoSleep Studio, doesn't look like he's going to make kits any more? is there any other places out there that sell kits like the ones shopdroids did? Or does anyone have CAD files for some gantry brackets etc? thanks!

Where else can you buy gantry brackets or kits? besides shopdroids?-20130819-234223-300x225-jpg
    No offense intended, but that has got to be one of the easiest things that you could design in any CAD program. Nothing really difficult about it.
    I don't know if you know much about CAD, but the same could be done with Corel Draw and other vector drawing programs. The output could be read by a lot of different CAM software and thus machine types.
    If the guy isn't producing the kits any longer, ask him if he will send you a copy. I have drawings of many of my products so that guys who with the means can make the stuff themselves. Hope that helps and what type machine are you wanting to make?

Lee

Downloads
    Uploads

I agree with you, however I would rather just buy a kit, or if someone already has cad file that would work too. I use draftsight for my programing, I have access to a water jet however my friend that runs this shop can upload my files & cut when he has down time (takes weeks to months sometimes) I'm looking into building a plasma table.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Where else can you buy gantry brackets or kits? besides shopdroids?

Quote Originally Posted by LSX View Post
    I agree with you, however I would rather just buy a kit, or if someone already has cad file that would work too. I use draftsight for my programing, I have access to a water jet however my friend that runs this shop can upload my files & cut when he has down time (takes weeks to months sometimes) I'm looking into building a plasma table.
    Hi if you’re still interested let me know