SL 100 CNC Machine Torch / Manual Torch

Thread: SL 100 CNC Machine Torch / Manual Torch

Downloads
    Uploads

Default SL 100 CNC Machine Torch / Manual Torch

Does anyone have a Thermal Dynamics SL 100 Hand Torch they would like to trade for a SL 100 ( 1Torch) Machine Torch with the brass rack? Or a partial trade for the cable / hose?

I recently bought a Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 101 with a SL100 CNC Machine Torch ( 1Torch ) with the ATC end from a friend that was upgrading his plasma table.

Problem is, I want a hand held torch. The machine torch works fine and is in great shape, I have used it, but this is very cumbersome for free hand work.

I pulled the torch apart and compared it to the cabling of a SL 100 hand torch. But Thermal Dynamics did not make these two compatible. The end of the cable is the reverse of the hand held. The fitting is opposite, male Vs female.

I don't want to destroy the machine torch to try to cob something together, they are very expensive, but I sure was hoping I could just plug all this together into the head of a hand torch....but that is not happening.

So this begs the original question: Does anyone have a Thermal Dynamics SL 100 Hand Torch they would like to trade for a Machine Torch with the brass rack? I could use the cable and ATC end if someone has a broken SL 100 torch with a good cable.

I attached pictures.

Is there a better location in the forums, where to post this sort of offer? I looked at the ads, but they seemed to be for auctions and selling, not trading.

Thanks,
    Jeff