Need Help! Harrison Lathe

Thread: Harrison Lathe

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Harrison Lathe

We have an old Harrison CNC lathe, and the shop foreman wants to be able to have me program it from my computer. It uses those little SanDisk disks to save programs written in conversational on it. I opened up one of the disks on my computer, and got a bunch of garbled numbers and letters. No code. From reading the manuals on it, we may need some special software to read what it spits out. I've contacted the people who sold us the lathe, and haven't heard from them yet. Anyone have any experience dealing with Harrisons? I am pretty sure it is Fanuc based. Thanks ahead for posting a reply.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default software

Quote Originally Posted by bugzpulverizer View Post
    We have an old Harrison CNC lathe, and the shop foreman wants to be able to have me program it from my computer. It uses those little SanDisk disks to save programs written in conversational on it. I opened up one of the disks on my computer, and got a bunch of garbled numbers and letters. No code. From reading the manuals on it, we may need some special software to read what it spits out. I've contacted the people who sold us the lathe, and haven't heard from them yet. Anyone have any experience dealing with Harrisons? I am pretty sure it is Fanuc based. Thanks ahead for posting a reply.
    if you go to freeware or freecad youll come across a program called
    CODE SHARK
    this should be able to read your disc.
    regards dale.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile HARRISON SOFTWARE PROBLEM

if you go to freeware or freecad youll come across a program called
    CODE SHARK
    this should be able to read your disc.
    regards dale.