mitsubishi meldos 310 - dnc problem

Thread: mitsubishi meldos 310 - dnc problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default mitsubishi meldos 310 - dnc problem

any body help me with mitsubishi meldas 310 mill

when i transfer a program (this program creat by power mill & send to the machine by cimco edit ) to the memory & execute this program from memory i dont have any problem & the xyz axis run very good &smooth & countiuse but when i want to run this program from pc by direct connection (dnc mode) yhe xyz axis dont run smooth & i have a step-by-step move (like this -----) two program are same and all setting in cnc are also same

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

What baud rate are you communicating at? What feedrate are you programming? How long are the line segments you are interpolating? Sounds like the baud rate is too low for the feedrate you have programmed.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default buadrate

feedrate is 2000mm)min and baudrate is 9600 but in meldos catalog say the max baudrate is 1240

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm not familiar with the Meldas 310, but I'm pretty sure there is no such baud rate. 110,300,600,1200,2400,4800,9600 are all pretty standard, but 1240?

I'm also not familiar with Cimco Edit's DNC settings, but check to see if there's either "Character Send Delay", or "Line Send Delay" or anything like that that could be slowing the transmission down.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default dnc

sory for this typing ignore . 1200 is true . and i can find these parameters in cimco :

delay befor each line
    handshake timeout
    breack after receiving character

are these useful for our problem ? and do you have any good suggest for adjust this parameter ?
    do you have any good software for dnc ?

and say again tanke you for your help

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default dnc

sory for this typing ignore . 1200 is true . and i can find these parameters in cimco :

delay befor each line
    handshake timeout

are these useful for our problem ? and do you have any good suggest for adjust this parameter ?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

delay befor each line
    handshake timeout

Downloads
    Uploads

Delay Before Each Line sounds like the one. If it's not already, try setting that to 0.

I'm confused... is your baud rate set to 1200 or 9600? If it's 1200, bump it up to 4800 or 9600. If it's 9600, bump it up to 19200. If your cable is good, and the handshaking is working properly, you shouldn't get overflows.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

the 310 wont handle a rate higher than 9600,what is your computer?older one,sometimes this causes a dnc problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default dnc

i have a same problem in richmond machine , in richmond my baudrate is 9600 & in meldos machine 1200 , and i use new labtop for dnc

Downloads
    Uploads

Default handshake timeout

Go to your Parameters - in/out screen and see what the handshake time out setting is. I know Mitsubishi lets you set this. Bump it up to 200 seconds to see if this helps. check out www.meau.com

:rainfro:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default My problem also.

I am also looking for a good up-load/download program. I can not communicate with the Mitsubishi Meldas L3. I have gotten a few characters using some stuff but nothing usefull,

Downloads
    Uploads

mostafabagheri,

I checked the Cimco Edit V5 documentation, and the only thing I see that could slow the transmission is the Delay Before Each Line. Did you check to see if that's set that to 0 yet?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mitsubishi up/download

Hutch o7,
    I recently aquired 2 Machning centers with Mitsu MO controls. I use Hyperterm in windows for sending/receiving files. I am running that at 19.2 and with a 50 msec. line delay, it feeds faster error free than at 9600 with no line delay.
    I messed around for a while trying different settings until I got it right. If you are still having trouble let me know and I will send you the settings I use.

Cutmore

Downloads
    Uploads

Better you can use micro dnc unit for transferring the program, that will save the space and accurate data transfer