Circle Adjusted Beyond Maximum Adjustment

Thread: Circle Adjusted Beyond Maximum Adjustment

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Circle Adjusted Beyond Maximum Adjustment

Hello Community. I’ve been fighting a 2000’ish Fryer Mini mill for a few years now. I use creo (formerly pro engineer) to tailor the g-code for the machine. When the g-code is running on certain G2 moves (Circular Interpolation – CW) the CNC (Anilam 5000M kernel) will throw the above-mentioned message - Circle Adjusted Beyond Maximum Adjustment. The typical block looks like this: N180 G2 X-3.593 Y7.674 I-22.283 J7.763 – please note the coordinates are in mm units. The machine keeps running the g-code until the error message container is full and the machine will just halt/stop/not move.
    In the anilam setup utility -> General Software – Control Software there is a “Circle Adjustment” option which has two choices. I’ve tried “end point” and “center” but the program will halt the same way.
    The current setup options are:
    5. Circle Adjustment … End-Point
    6. Circle Centers …Incremental
    7. Maximum Arc Correction … 0.254000
    16. Enable radius compensation error checking … No
    Is someone can recommend a creo translator/g-code converter for the anilam 5000M I’d appreciate it.
    If you have any other recommendations on how to take care of this circle adjustment issue please let me know.