Need Help! OSAI 10 series configuration

Thread: OSAI 10 series configuration

Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation OSAI 10 series configuration

Hello everyone,

First of all I'm pretty new with CNC's.

I have CNC machine with Osai 10 controller and I had error 'HD001 file configuration not found', then I entered the menu using the F1 key. Numeric control configuration was empty. I do not have any backup data.

I wonder if anyone can briefly explain how to set up and compile the configuration?

Thanks in advance!

Similar Threads:

Default Re: OSAI 10 series configuration

Quote Originally Posted by stipe991 View Post
    Hello everyone,

First of all I'm pretty new with CNC's.

I have CNC machine with Osai 10 controller and I had error 'HD001 file configuration not found', then I entered the menu using the F1 key. Numeric control configuration was empty. I do not have any backup data.

I wonder if anyone can briefly explain how to set up and compile the configuration?

Thanks in advance!

I have the same problem.
    Do you find how to fix that?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey folks,

I just joined and saw this question. On a 10 series controller that error message appears when you go into the AMP and do not back out properly. To fix it, you need to boot into emergency mode. To do this, go to the boot controller, select the red triangle and go to Shutdown, select restart from the drop down and press Ok. Now, when the process video screen appears, you simply need to click in the xy button as shown in the picture attached to this post. That will bring you to the legacy screens.

- If you do not see Utilities in the bottom right corner, press the F4 button. it should now be there.
    - Hit F10 to highlight the bottom row
    - Press F9 to go into Utilities.
    - Select F5 to go into the AMP
    - Press F6 to go into the selected AMP.

- Now, you just need to back out. To do that, you can press F10 to highlight the bottom row
    - Press F9 to exit. You will be asked if you want to translate parameters.
    - Type Y and press F9. You should be back at the AMP selections screen.
    - Press F10
    - Press F9 to exit.

When you reboot into Normal mode (The green gear) you should be good.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OSAI 10 series configuration-xy-png  

Need to backup the settings for the osai.
    I had the same problem. It's a file that contains all the equipment ( drivers, servomotors etc from your setup).
    You need to restore data for the Osai, >> BootControl >> Security >> Restore.
    If you don't have the file, then is more complicated and should contact the manufacture firm.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey I got a question, mine isn't showing the part programming menu, anychance anyone knows how to bring it back. Kinda new into the Router business got my first machine was running fine got the program from the usb to the controller until it disapeared anychance anyone here knows how to bring it back