SEC500 PLC Ladder Software

Thread: SEC500 PLC Ladder Software

Downloads
    Uploads

Default SEC500 PLC Ladder Software

I am trying to contact Shanghai Capital Numerical to obtain help with their SEC500 controller but they don't seem to have a support email or a working ticketing system.
    Their KT510 controller is inside the SIEG iKX3 and seems to talk to the SEC500 system. SIEG don't seem to understand when I ask them how I could use the additional USER outputs on the controller. The product looks very good so I assume that I am just having a language problem with these folk.

There is an online document "SEC500 PLC Manual" that describes everything I need to know but it refers to a software package for editing their ladder diagram, and that software is not shipped with the CNC machine. I gleaned from the agent in Spain that you get the software included with the controller if you buy it from them. Of course I don't want to purchase a second controller just to obtain the software.

Is anyone able to help with a contact person at Shanghai Capital Numerical, or even provide a copy of the software?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SEC500 PLC Ladder Software

Quote Originally Posted by benmeyer View Post
    I am trying to contact Shanghai Capital Numerical to obtain help with their SEC500 controller but they don't seem to have a support email or a working ticketing system.
    Their KT510 controller is inside the SIEG iKX3 and seems to talk to the SEC500 system. SIEG don't seem to understand when I ask them how I could use the additional USER outputs on the controller. The product looks very good so I assume that I am just having a language problem with these folk.

There is an online document "SEC500 PLC Manual" that describes everything I need to know but it refers to a software package for editing their ladder diagram, and that software is not shipped with the CNC machine. I gleaned from the agent in Spain that you get the software included with the controller if you buy it from them. Of course I don't want to purchase a second controller just to obtain the software.

Is anyone able to help with a contact person at Shanghai Capital Numerical, or even provide a copy of the software?
    Hi,

Did you get anywhere with this? I have a Sieg lathe and some time ago found some documents on the Shanghai Electric website. I was able to turn on a ladder editing mode in the Sieg software itself, although there are some parts that I didn't manage to set up (fast inputs etc).

Thanks, Chris

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SEC500 PLC Ladder Software

Quote Originally Posted by benmeyer View Post

Can you take photo of the controller and its label then send them to us by email? maybe we can try to talk to someone and see if we can get help for you or not, but no promise now.

http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html