Need Help! Error code when changing parameters in N C Studios - PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thread: Error code when changing parameters in N C Studios - PLEASE HELP!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Error code when changing parameters in N C Studios - PLEASE HELP!!!!

We have been running our CNC for over a year with no issues. Then last week NC Studios decided it would randomly change all of our parameters! We figured out how to change them back in manufacturing parameters and all seemed okay again. However it has now changed it again so that the z axis is moving half the distance it should be. When i have gone in to change the parameters it will not let me in at all and comes up with the error message that i have written below and attached a screen shot.

"change tool position z-axis coordinate"

Can anyone help me!?! We are pretty desperate now, i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling NC Studios but it still brings up the error.