Problem machine parameters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: machine parameters

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question machine parameters

I have a big problem with our TAJMAC ZPS MCFV 125 from 1995. After a short circuit in the handwheel, i had 12v into the 5v circuit and it damaged several components along the way. Now after replacing some components in the handwheel and disconnected a broken chip on a larger board, the machine performs a boot. However i have lost all settings in the machine and would need the right parameters to perform a fault check. I have found a parameter prog called mp123 in the machine, and a large mp program called mp_name.mp that seems to be a prog. with no specific values in it .
    The machine has a heidenhain tnc 407.
    Any ideas?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

*. LST and *. BCK is not in the files?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have not seen any other files than the mp_name.mp, i think this is a prog that is burned into a eeprom for backup, but i dont understand why there is no values for the machine in it, all values is set to zero.

Downloads
    Uploads

Contact the manufacturer. Required for the original data (parameters, PLC, etc.).
    See the Service Instruction...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i need yakayoka for one part any body is there?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Machine Parameters

Hi !
    I Have recently bought Beaver VC5 with heidenhain TNC 150 controller and it is my first heidenhain controlled machine and I don't have much idea about it.
    The problem is that the buffer battery of the controller were discharged so its parameters were Erased. I have changed the battery but I don't know the procedure of setting the parameters of machine in that heidenhain controller.
    So can anyone please suggest a procedure for setting the parameters?

Regards
    Kamal

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by kamal1994 View Post
    Hi !
    I Have recently bought Beaver VC5 with heidenhain TNC 150 controller and it is my first heidenhain controlled machine and I don't have much idea about it.
    The problem is that the buffer battery of the controller were discharged so its parameters were Erased. I have changed the battery but I don't know the procedure of setting the parameters of machine in that heidenhain controller.
    So can anyone please suggest a procedure for setting the parameters?

Regards
    Kamal
    Entering the parameters is easy.
    Do you have the parameters and is it definitely a VC5 with toolchanger machine?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by gridley51 View Post
    Entering the parameters is easy.
    Do you have the parameters and is it definitely a VC5 with toolchanger machine?
    Yes brother its VC5 with Tool changer machine , I also have the parameters but can you brief me the method of entering parameters. I have heidenhain TNC150 with it.

Regards
    Kamal

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you have replaced the batteries the screen should say "Operating parameters erased"
    Press CE and the parameter screen should come up with parameter 000 highlighted.
    Type in first parameter and press ENT.
    Highlighting should move to the next parameter.
    When you have entered the last one the screen should change to the power on screen.

If some parameters have already been entered,the screen should go through the memory check and then say "DC ext voltage missing"
    Press the MOD button until it asks for "code"
    type in 95148 and press ENT.This will take you to the parameter page.

Assuming the toolchanger has not been moved since the parameters were lost you should have no problems.

You can download the Heidenhain manuals from here.
    http://content.heidenhain.de/doku/om...50/N12E50.html

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank a Lot Brother :-)
    But when I entered all the parameters it gives message "POWER INTURUPTED" but I can access "code" message by pressing MOD key.
    I think the message you have written i.e "DC ext voltage missing" and "POWER INTURUPTED" is the same thing. Any suggestion?

Regards
    Kamal

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by kamal1994 View Post
    Thank a Lot Brother :-)
    But when I entered all the parameters it gives message "POWER INTURUPTED" but I can access "code" message by pressing MOD key.
    I think the message you have written i.e "DC ext voltage missing" and "POWER INTURUPTED" is the same thing. Any suggestion?

Regards
    Kamal
    When you get to "power interupted" press CE,you then get another message,press CE again,you then get DC ext relay voltage missing.
    Make sure the E-stop button is out and press CE again.

If you had read the Heid manual I gave you the link to you would have known this.

Because you have a toolchanger you will then get another message,something like "check toolchanger arm is up",press ACK.
    Then you will get another message which will be similar to "make sure No1 tool pocket is empty" Press CE.
    It should then go to the reference page.
    Turn the over ride pot down and reference.

If the machine has stood for a while in damp or humid conditions it is better to put a blower on the axis drive for thirty minutes before powering up.
    Is it a Siemens 6RB20 axis drive with KTK spindle drive?

You might also find that before you get to the toolchanger message page that you get a measuring system fault.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi!
    I have entered all the parameters and also cancelled the messages i.e "POWER INTURUPTED" but when the message "RELAY EXT. DC VOLTAGE MISSING" appears, nothing happens when I press MOD key and it doesn't asks for CODE too, I have tried other keys too but nothing happens, I have read the manual but I didn't find any solution for this problem. :-(
    Regard
    Kamal

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

When you get to "relay ext dc voltage missing" press the CE button.Nothing else.
    If the message does not go away you have either an E-stop button in or an E-stop fault.
    Do you have compressed air connected to the machine?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have tried CE button and I have connected the compressed air of 110 psi. but can you justify the ESTOP fault? because I have also released the ESTOP button.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The E-stop fault can be a lot of things.Is there oil in the central lube system,is the onboard 24vdc ok.The list goes on an on.
    You need to get a set of electrical drwgs and a meter and start at the beginning.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear Gridley!
    I have checked all the limit switches, oil in the central lube system, 24VDC and many other things but everything seems fine, but I am having doubt in one thing i.e. Parameters. I have acquired these parameters by mechanic of the machine supplier. And he has certainly changed any parameter from the list so that he can come and take some service charges for rectification of fault, because this machine was working fine at the supplier’s showroom and now it’s giving me this type of problems after shipment. Today when I have started the machine the tools changer starts orientating continuously on and on, I think it’s because of wrong value entry of parameters I have rechecked them again and they are entered correct. I want to make sure that are these parameters correct? Can you please verify these parameters for me?
    Regards
    Kamal

Attached Files Attached Files

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Iam having a problem with a mazak v515 alarm 261arm retract sensor malf how do you get out of it do you have any clue ?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default cnc mazak v 515

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN2008 View Post
    Iam having a problem with a mazak v515 alarm 261arm retract sensor malf how do you get out of it do you have any clue ?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Kamal you may just have a sensor malfunction on the tool changer.
    I do not have parameters for a VC5 with a 150 control.
    You need to go to Mark Mallinder at Servotek.com.
    Quote him the machine serial number and he will sell you the original parameters and manuals for this machine.
    This will be money well spent as it will include the electrical drawings and a lot of info on the toolchanger setup.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Kamal,have you got an email address?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast