Problem machine parameters - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: machine parameters

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, I have got the Email and quoted him my machines serial number and further necessary detail and I'm waiting for his reply.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by kamal1994 View Post
    Yes, I have got the Email and quoted him my machines serial number and further necessary detail and I'm waiting for his reply.
    I meant what is your email,I have found a set of parameters.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

alphaindustry@hotmail.com
    May I know from which site you have got those parameters because I have searched a lot but I couldn't find them?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good News! I have successfully solved that problem. A tool changer sensor was damaged, after fixing it, its not giving me problem.
    As you know I have just started using heidenhain control so I dont have much idea in using it I have used fanuc. When I started control its asked for setting datum I've given value 0 for x y z but when I press the JOG button nothing happens how shall I go into the JOG mode. To JOG the machine.
    Regards
    Kamal

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

alphaindustry@hotmail.com
    May I know from which site you have got those parameters because I have searched a lot but I couldn't find them?
    They came from my computer.Someone either gave me them or I downloaded them from a machine.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good News! I have successfully solved that problem. A tool changer sensor was damaged, after fixing it, its not giving me problem.
    As you know I have just started using heidenhain control so I dont have much idea in using it I have used fanuc. When I started control its asked for setting datum I've given value 0 for x y z but when I press the JOG button nothing happens how shall I go into the JOG mode. To JOG the machine.
    Regards
    Kamal
    It should not have asked for datum unless you were using MOD button.
    You will need to set the software travel limits on the machine.These are parameters in the 40`s.
    After referencing it is ready to go.You need to read the Heidenhain manuals for the control and also get the Beaver manuals.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks a lot...All the axis are working fine now.

Last edited by kamal1994; 07-25-2012 at 07:18 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: machine parameters

Hello Guys, maybe someone can help. I have a zayer bed mill with TNC407 control, we had a power surge of some sort and i lost parameters, and a plc program that was on RAM. I know the machine ran from the RAM and i should have made a copy of this program but now i stuck. There is a plc program on the eprom but my machine will not work from this. The machine powers up fine and asks to pass over the reference marks but i have no movement on the axis using the heidenhain operator panel (jog buttons, Spindle on / off, cycle start etc). It appears that the control does not reconise this operating panel.
    When i press the y jog button the coolant comes on.
    Do i need to modify my plc program to tell it what each button does on this operator panel ?

I hope i make some sense.
    Again any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Enda

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12