Need Help! How to wire the Ebay version 5v 100ppr 4 axis MPG Pendant to control Pokeys57cnc

Thread: How to wire the Ebay version 5v 100ppr 4 axis MPG Pendant to control Pokeys57cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

Default How to wire the Ebay version 5v 100ppr 4 axis MPG Pendant to control Pokeys57cnc

I Purchased the Ebay version of the 5v 100ppr 4 axis MPG Pendant which did not have the Deadman switch. I added a deadman switch and need to ask for help wiring this switch. Has anyone wired this version of the MPG Pendant that will share how they wired the 26 socket. All the wire colors were wrong, which is really not a problem since a VOM can be used to trace the wires. This is an expensive CNC controller so I am asking for help for myself and anyone else that follows me that will want to wire this MPG Pendant to save a lot of money.

Thanks in Advance

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to wire the Ebay version 5v 100ppr 4 axis MPG Pendant to control Pokeys57cnc-5v-100ppr-mpg-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: How to wire the Ebay version 5v 100ppr 4 axis MPG Pendant to control Pokeys57cnc

This is for SC-10 pendant, just for your reference, could be not the same.

NO. Color Signal
    1 RED +5V
    2 BLACK 0V
    3 GREEN A
    4 WHITE B
    17 PURPLE A-
    18 PURPLE/BLACK B-
    5 GREEN/BLACK LED+
    6 WHITE/BLACK LED-
    7 YELLOW X
    8 YELLOW/BLACK Y
    9 BROWN Z
    10 BROWN/BLACK 4th
    19 PINK 5th
    11 GRAY X1
    12 GRAY/BLACK X10
    13 ORANGE X100
    20 PINK/BLACK X1000
    14 ORANGE/BLACK COM
    15 BLUE ESP1
    16 BLUE/BLACK ESP2
    21 RED/BLACK EN
    22 ORANGE/WHITE Reserved

http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html