how to wire this encoder to interface with a centroid allinone dc for MPG?

Thread: how to wire this encoder to interface with a centroid allinone dc for MPG?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default how to wire this encoder to interface with a centroid allinone dc for MPG?

I'm doing a centroid retrofit with allinone DC controller and happen to have this mpg handwheel from a machine that got scrapped. I'd like to use it for a pendant for my retrofit. Is there a way to use this unit? Doesn't have a few of the connections the controller requires- only has the 4 wires you can see on the back- +,-,A, and B....

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how to wire this encoder to interface with a centroid allinone dc for MPG?-acrord32_2020-07-20_18-26-57-jpg   how to wire this encoder to interface with a centroid allinone dc for MPG?-img_20200720_105902-jpg  
    See my stuff for sale at http://stores.ebay.com/Industrial-Tool-and-Machine-Works?refid=store

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: how to wire this encoder to interface with a centroid allinone dc for MPG?

Just add one MC3487N QUADRUPLE DIFFERENTIAL LINE DRIVER or similar.

Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: how to wire this encoder to interface with a centroid allinone dc for MPG?

Is there a ready made, cheap, screw terminal module that will get the job done?

See my stuff for sale at http://stores.ebay.com/Industrial-Tool-and-Machine-Works?refid=store

Downloads
    Uploads

As far as I know, there is no ready made module. It can be easy made if you are willing to make your own PCB, or if you have someone that can make it for you.
    Just designed one in 10 minutes

how to wire this encoder to interface with a centroid allinone dc for MPG?-unbalbal-jpg

Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.

Downloads
    Uploads

Someone just sent me a link to one, cnc4pc model c72 should do the job I think. Thanks though!

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, the C72 module will work for this. It will convert the single-ended signals (A and B) to differential signals (A+/A- and B+/B-).