5 axis chinese BOB home switch question

Thread: 5 axis chinese BOB home switch question

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 5 axis chinese BOB home switch question

Is there a way to test on the board itself whether the home switches are working. this is on a home built cnc router that I've had for years and just decided to put home switches on it. I just added the spindle to the relay to turn on and off and that works fine. On a side note this is running on cncpro from yeager automation. The attachment is the board I have. Thank!

Greg

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5 axis chinese BOB home switch question-5-axis-cnc-breakout-board-interface-mach3  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 5 axis chinese BOB home switch question

Quote Originally Posted by gv71 View Post
    Is there a way to test on the board itself whether the home switches are working. this is on a home built cnc router that I've had for years and just decided to put home switches on it. I just added the spindle to the relay to turn on and off and that works fine. On a side note this is running on cncpro from yeager automation. The attachment is the board I have. Thank!

Greg
    For a start. The inputs for home/limits/e-stop & spindle 0-10v output only work if you plug a 12-24v power supply into the 2 connections on the right.

The 5v in from the usb only runs the outputs to the drivers.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 5 axis chinese BOB home switch question

thank you!!!