Need Help! Safety change pump (operates by it self on a fluke) HELP!

Thread: Safety change pump (operates by it self on a fluke) HELP!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Safety change pump (operates by it self on a fluke) HELP!

Quick break down of the hardware and software I'm using to help with diagnosing the issues.
    china 5 axis breakout board, cncdrive uc100 motion controller cnc4pc safety change pump, hp laptop with mach 3 everything is setup correctly and works once mach starts it gets the 12.5 single and once out of restart the charge pump is activated but there is a fluke with it...

The 5 axis breakout board has a USB port it uses to supply some of the board and relay with 5volts, So with the motion card there are two USB cables going to the computer from the BOB.
    If the computers on with or without mach running and you discount the motion USB cable but the usb cable that is supplying the bob with 5 volts is still connected the charge pump becomes activated... Which throws the whole point of the charge pump out the window. I went back and read the Manuel only thing i didn't do is add a earth ground, but i did jumper the grounds to a a earth ground in the case and it didn't change anything, there maybe some cross talk but its hard tell or to rule that out.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT APPRECIATED!