Chinese 5 axis BoB not working with oh137 Hall Effect Sensor

Thread: Chinese 5 axis BoB not working with oh137 Hall Effect Sensor

Default Chinese 5 axis BoB not working with oh137 Hall Effect Sensor

Hey guys,

I'm using This Board Here

I'm trying to use an OH137 Hall Effect Sensor as a limit switch on the X axis of my lathe using LinuxCNC. I previously had a mechanical switch in place, however I was having repeatability issues.

I've attached a picture showing how I have it wired up. I have the output wire going to pin15 on the board. And 5v and ground going to those pins, along with a 1k ohm pull up resistor bridged between 5v and output.
    I've also set the pin to active low in the software.

I've checked everything with a multimeter and it the 5v drops low when a magnet is near it so the oh137 itself is working.

Another thing I've tried is using the ground next to pin15 but that didn't make a difference.

Anyone here with electronics experience know where I'm going wrong?

Chinese 5 axis BoB not working with oh137 Hall Effect Sensor-5-axis-cnc-breakout-board-interface-mach3