Allen Bradley Pendant 8000ET wiring?

Thread: Allen Bradley Pendant 8000ET wiring?

Default Allen Bradley Pendant 8000ET wiring?

We have a dead machine that I am fixing up. While I am waiting on new servos to get here I thought I would see if I could get the old pendant on it working. The issue is that the machine has been dead since long before I came here. (It was running in a cobbled together state when I came here but the original control is long dead.)

The pendant turned out to be a healthy piece of equipment in and of itself and because the machine is dead I don't even know what voltage it needs.

Anybody know anymore about these? I don't have to use it but I thought it would be nice.

https://imgur.com/a/KWXLS are some images.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Allen Bradley Pendant 8000ET wiring?

Quote Originally Posted by birdman3131 View Post
    We have a dead machine that I am fixing up. While I am waiting on new servos to get here I thought I would see if I could get the old pendant on it working. The issue is that the machine has been dead since long before I came here. (It was running in a cobbled together state when I came here but the original control is long dead.) The pendant turned out to be a healthy piece of equipment in and of itself and because the machine is dead I don't even know what voltage it needs. Anybody know anymore about these? I don't have to use it but I thought it would be nice. https://imgur.com/a/KWXLS are some images.
    Looks like TTL logic, ie 5v. The UA7805 in the 7th picture is a 5 volt regulator. You may be able to power the unit. Iron-Man

Default Re: Allen Bradley Pendant 8000ET wiring?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Man View Post
    Looks like TTL logic, ie 5v. The UA7805 in the 7th picture is a 5 volt regulator. You may be able to power the unit. Iron-Man
    Well I have left work for the weekend but I did tear into it a touch more. Come to find out what I thought were LED's on the top are actually a pair of these. (Not my video)

I'll see if I can hook 5V to it monday and see if the Oscope sees anything coming back.