Spindle on wiring - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spindle on wiring

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lets see if I did this right. there should be two files attached here

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spindle on wiring-greenboard-jpg   Spindle on wiring-490425497_268-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok here is a little more info. JP-1 was configured as internal 5V. Pins 10-13 and 15 had 5V on them, actually they read almost 7V. I didn't have time to hook anything up but I will tonight. I think its good the way it is set up. JP-3 BTW was configured for external power so they do not look like they need to match to get power to the pins

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

update:::: See below.
    ok a little more info. JP-1 was configured as internal 5V. Pins 10-13 and 15 had 5V on them, actually they read almost 7V. I didn't have time to hook anything up but I will tonight. I think its good the way it is set up. JP-3 BTW was configured for external power so they do not look like they need to match to get power to the pins.

I got the switches hooked up and the internal 5V config is working. Needed to adjust the De bounce but had forgot where it was. I rememberd after I shut everything down and locke up the shop. I'll tune it up tonight. thanks for everyones help I'll revisit the problem with the spindle relay after I finally get to make a few cuts with this thing.

Last edited by rstbkt; 01-11-2013 at 12:06 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Spindle on wiring

Does anyone have a working XML file for mach3 for this driver? I am trying to get the 0-10v to control the VFD.
    Thanks!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Re: Spindle on wiring

Quote Originally Posted by rstbkt View Post
    Lets see if I did this right. there should be two files attached here
    Hi,there I have the 3 axis cnc 6040Z ---->JP-6163B board similar to the one shown here but need help with wiring Limit switches for each axis and homing switch as well.

*** I would like to know if I need 2 limit switches per axis X,Y,Z and Also are 2 limit switches wire in parallel or ? per axis. also how and where on the this particular board will you wire them ?

Last edited by Al_The_Man; 09-05-2017 at 10:12 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Spindle on wiring

hi
    I just purchased this JP 6163 board where did you go to get the pics of the board?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12