Need a Manufacturer to build my product line and take over Business

Thread: Need a Manufacturer to build my product line and take over Business

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need a Manufacturer to build my product line and take over Business

I'm looking for a fabrication shop that is looking for a product to build. I did all the design work and had a builder a few years back, but he was killed in a racing accident and his wife couldn't run the business. We did over $1 million the first year 2 the second and over 4 years it was over $5 million and could have been more with more capacity. I have a complete manufacturing system from managing raw goods inventory to shipping and many customers wanting the product again.

Where can I list this opportunity on the internet to find interested companies? Equipment needed would be a plasma or laser, roll, brake, welders, powder coat system ( or the ability to put one in)

Similar Threads:

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need a Manufacturer to build my product line and take over Business

I believe that it has become very difficult to find good suppliers and contractors when it comes to production. Maybe you should set up a company in hk? There are a lot of companies related to production there and it will be easier for you to conclude the necessary contracts. Such registration will not take much time and will be a good help in such a situation.