Need a Manufacturer to build my product line and take over Business

Thread: Need a Manufacturer to build my product line and take over Business

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need a Manufacturer to build my product line and take over Business

I'm looking for a fabrication shop that is looking for a product to build. I did all the design work and had a builder a few years back, but he was killed in a racing accident and his wife couldn't run the business. We did over $1 million the first year 2 the second and over 4 years it was over $5 million and could have been more with more capacity. I have a complete manufacturing system from managing raw goods inventory to shipping and many customers wanting the product again.

Where can I list this opportunity on the internet to find interested companies? Equipment needed would be a plasma or laser, roll, brake, welders, powder coat system ( or the ability to put one in)

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need a Manufacturer to build my product line and take over Business

Hi, I have a small shop and am always looking for products to build that are in demand. I see it's a very old thread, but I'm just curious how it worked out for you?

Downloads
    Uploads

I assume you have found a fab shop by this time, but on the off chance you are still looking we would be interested in a meeting. We have a waterjet to cut the parts, 14' 187 ton CNC brake, certified welders in stainless/ aluminum/ carbon steel, we currently work with third party companies to roll our material/ powder coat, but are always willing to explore purchasing equipment to expand our ability to meet the needs of our customers if it is mutually beneficial.

Downloads
    Uploads

If you're looking for a manufacturer to build your product line and take over your business, there are a few things you can do. First, ask around. Talk to people in your industry who have used manufacturers and get their advice. Second, look online. There are lots of websites that specialize in connecting businesses with manufacturers. Finally, use your network. Reach out to people you know who might know someone who has worked with a manufacturer.

Downloads
    Uploads

I’m so sorry to hear this! You've done a great job building up your business, and it's unfortunate what happened. I think you should definitely list this opportunity on the internet and take advantage of the resources available.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by IyanaFrost View Post
    I’m so sorry to hear this! You've done a great job building up your business, and it's unfortunate what happened. I think you should definitely list this opportunity on the internet and take advantage of the resources available.
    But, initially, I’d recommend turning to professionals at https://www.successionresource.com/succession-planning , who will help you develop a profitable business development strategy and create a quality business plan. Under the guidance of professionals, you’ll overcome difficulties and achieve your desired goals.You can also try using LinkedIn to connect with potential partners or even look into local maker spaces. There are lots of options out there for you to consider. Good luck with your search!