Sun coast precision tools 10360 72nd St #809, Seminole, FL 33777 millennial run

Thread: Sun coast precision tools 10360 72nd St #809, Seminole, FL 33777 millennial run

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Sun coast precision tools 10360 72nd St #809, Seminole, FL 33777 millennial run

I bought several thousand dollars of tools from Suncoast tools on Ebay- and one transaction I somehow double purchased. I didn't pay for the item because it was something I didn't need. Suncoast rather than realize this mistake and cancel my order, decided to file a complaint with Ebay to force me to pay for the item I had already bought. That bothered me because they were saying I'm not a good buyer and I am a perfectly normal buyer who pays on instantly for stuff that I buy, which is 99.9% of everything that ever goes into the cart. The situation with Suncoast tools was the first time I had ever double clicked buy it now on an item. I don't even know how it happened.

As a result of the complaint they pushed at me on the double purchase I didn't pay for the additional amount of, I gave then negative feedback- I didn't understand their harassment of me for making a simple and obvious mistake. They then banned me from buying on Ebay.

I didn't understand why they wanted to harass a customer and treat a customer like ****. The whole situation was bs. I've since several times went to purchase **** from Suncoast and they are losing money to be douchebags. It all started with treating a customer like ****, and it continues because they treat customers like **** as a business practice.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Sun coast precision tools 10360 72nd St #809, Seminole, FL 33777 millennial run

I even had sent them a message about the item I didn't want to purchase prior to their filing of the complaint. The whole situation made zero sense. It seemed like maybe a couple really horrible employees were making the business reputation tarnished. I just can't imagine they would want to run like that. Maybe some guy making $14.50 managing the Ebay account is just mishandling it, but it really sends a message that Suncoast is a mess.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Sun coast precision tools 10360 72nd St #809, Seminole, FL 33777 millennial run

Suncoast lost more business today. Monster drill also. I went to Onlinecarbide.com to buy my order.

Downloads
    Uploads

They lost more business today. Drills again. Bought them from Mcmaster Carr instead.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm now giving all my suncoast tool business to Bryan @ CETS. Suncoast is the only company in 15 years of business that won't take my money.