Need Help! Need help mach 3 and g540 Chinese VFD xyz will not move

Thread: Need help mach 3 and g540 Chinese VFD xyz will not move

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need help mach 3 and g540 Chinese VFD xyz will not move

IIm new to this bought the machine 2nd hand its a e axis running a Chinese vfd and a Gecko g540 When I first powered it up I could get evdrything to moce by running the g code simulator road runner patern after I programed the vfd everything was working I had to reinstal my OS ( window 7) now nonaxis movement I can cintrol the spindal

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=WEBB;2291706]IIm new to this bought the machine 2nd hand its a e axis running a Chinese vfd and a Gecko g540 When I first powered it up I could get evdrything to moce by running the g code simulator road runner patern after I programed the vfd everything was working I had to reinstal my OS ( window 7) now nonaxis movement I can cintrol the spindle from mach 3 but no axis movement Ive tried to reconfig the mach 3 but no success Im new to this so can anyone send me screen shots of their similar set up configuration Im well psst frustrated and think Im just digging a deeper hole I JUST WANT TO BUILD STUFF AND ITS MAKING ME CRAZY . Any input is greatly appreciated if someone has a configuration that may help Im at bodizifus@ msn.com thank you in advance !!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need help mach 3 and g540 Chinese VFD xyz will not move

WEBB,

Are you using our XML file to setup Mach3? If so, can you take a screenshot of your PORTS AND PINS section of the CONFIG dropdown?

Marcus Freimanis
    www.geckodrive.com