G540 Output 1 help. Schematics and Screenshots included.

Thread: G540 Output 1 help. Schematics and Screenshots included.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angry G540 Output 1 help. Schematics and Screenshots included.

Hello everyone, i have wired/installed this entire setup myself, everything is functioning and I've made quite a few successful cuts. The last piece of the puzzle is to have the router auto turn on and off via a simple relay controlled by mach3/g540.

Issue: For whatever reason, the coil lines by default have 24vdc..... and once a "load" is applied, (the coil A0, and A1) the voltage drops to zero.
    Toggling spindle in Mach3 diagnostics does nothing whatsoever to change this. (Yes Output1 toggles etc, but nothing happens.) I have independently verified that the relay is working by bypassing the G540 controller and hooking directly to the power supply. No issues found.

Here are some screens of my current setup: (The Axis info is not set as this is a dummy install just for testing/diagnosing.)
    G540 Output 1 help. Schematics and Screenshots included.-modified-jpg
    G540 Output 1 help. Schematics and Screenshots included.-capture-pngG540 Output 1 help. Schematics and Screenshots included.-capture2-pngG540 Output 1 help. Schematics and Screenshots included.-capture3-pngG540 Output 1 help. Schematics and Screenshots included.-capture4-png

Any friendly input would be appreciated.