Problem with G.Weike Laser "getting off" as it cuts the artwork.

Thread: Problem with G.Weike Laser "getting off" as it cuts the artwork.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Problem with G.Weike Laser "getting off" as it cuts the artwork.

First time to post. I have loved my G.Weike Laser (100w LC6090) I have designed a graphic in Adobe Illustrator (gone through my normal process in exporting it to run on LightBurn) This graphic that I am trying to cut it keeps getting off during the cutting (See pictures below).

It seams to do it at random times and has only cut the correct way a few times. I have only had this happen to one other file that I can recall. The picture with the red background is the same file when it cut correctly, the others is what it does when it "messes up".

Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks in advance.

-Sam