Buying a laser cutter from G Weike or Perfect Laser; what are "DDU fees by LCL"?

Thread: Buying a laser cutter from G Weike or Perfect Laser; what are "DDU fees by LCL"?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Buying a laser cutter from G Weike or Perfect Laser; what are "DDU fees by LCL"?

I'm close to pulling the trigger on a 600mm X 900mm 120W laser cutter directly from either G Weike or Perfect Laser, shipping to the USA. Does anyone know which might be better? They seem to be fairly similar machines.

One big difference between the two quotes is the G Weike quote has a "DDU fees by LCL" for $1200, which I thought was the shipping cost to get the laser from China to the NYC port.

But the Perfect Laser quote has a line "Sea Shipping Cost To New York Port" for $180, which is much cheaper.

Does anyone know what "DDU fees by LCL" might be, if not just the shipping cost to port? I've asked G Weike and expect them to reply soon, but wanted to also check with the community here.

Thanks.