Need help on buying from G Weike

Thread: Need help on buying from G Weike

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need help on buying from G Weike

Does anyone have experience in dealing with customs? Tried to get a Storm 600 from G Weike but they said something about an "import and export authority". Here is what they said:

> We will delivery the machine to your address,but you need to help the forwarder do customs clearance. I will send you the customs clearance documents before the machine arrived. You just need to send them the documents.

> By the way, do you have import and export authority? You need this for customs clearance. If not, you can let others who has import export authority to help you.

Has anyone else who bought from G Weike, or Alibaba have to deal with this? What does she mean by import and export authority and how do I deal with that? I am from the US if that matters

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need help on buying from G Weike

The machine will arrive at a Port of Entry, you will need a broker to handle the Customs and FDA paper work. They usually cover shipping to the port, after that you will need to find a freight company to pick up and deliver to you. Find out what Port and then go to that website they have a list of brokers, but you need to find one that can do the FDA paper work correctly. Expect to pay $200 - $500 for a broker and freight charges are extra of course.
    IF you don't know what your doing, buy from a US vender that stocks machines, Rabbit Laser USA, LightObject and others.

1000x750 Workbee CNC - Mach4 - PMDX USB - Windows 10 Pro

Downloads
    Uploads

import and export authority means you can import the machine from China ,
    you buy for yourself or your company ? if yourself ,you would better to regist in USA customs for importing and later when machine shipped ,you need to fill in the ISF with your ID number ,
    if for company ,they should have ISF bond, if all these very stange to you ,just tell our girls your detail address ,then we can quote you door to door price ,our girls will help to do this ,don't worry

Lucy Lee G.WEIKE LASER
    han@wklaser.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Here you still need to be based on what kind of product will come to you from them. I may be a pessimist, but brokers have a lot of problems with them. Customs does not easily allow clearance of goods that arrive from the port. I just looked at the history of my forex account and all I had to deal with was stocks and shares. I haven't worked with goods for a long time. Yeah, and I think you should find a more specialized forum for a brokerage with ports or train stations. You'll always be welcome there. So it is better not to waste time and energy on unnecessary things.