gweike laser allignament problem - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gweike laser allignament problem

Downloads
    Uploads

please.. stop.. please don't shim the rails.. There has to be a better way than to put shims under some rail. The real truth is that you don't need to hit the center of any mirror... Please take your time to be careful with doing the alignment.. If the laser machine never gets aligned right.. It will never work correctly.

Yes.. I am new here. .. but I would like to think I am pretty good at this stuff.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: gweike laser allignament problem

Hi Sanyyos,

Did you succeed in fixing the problem? Currently I am experiencing exactly the same problem. 3 corners are in the same spot, 4th corner (top right) is down 7mm from the others. Also aligned the rails etc, but no difference. Please let me know if you have fix for this, it's driving me insane.

Thanks!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by DuRouge View Post
    Hi Sanyyos,

Did you succeed in fixing the problem? Currently I am experiencing exactly the same problem. 3 corners are in the same spot, 4th corner (top right) is down 7mm from the others. Also aligned the rails etc, but no difference. Please let me know if you have fix for this, it's driving me insane.

Thanks!
    i still use the laser in this situation... i managed to calibrate it and overlap the dot in left up and down, but, in right up is a little upper and in right down (the longest distance from the laser tube) is a litlle lower than the first two spots... it is doing a line when i do dots in all corners, but, after 4 years of pain, i got used with it and i don't hope to make it better anytime soon or in this lifetime... i simply can't find the problem to search for a solution...

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi All
    we have a lesson to guide you how to adjust the table to level,
    How to calibrate the working table to level. - Thunder Laser
    hope it will help you.

www.thunderlaser.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by AmyThunderlaser View Post
    Hi All
    we have a lesson to guide you how to adjust the table to level,
    How to calibrate the working table to level. - Thunder Laser
    hope it will help you.
    thank you for your reply, Amy, but, we have a diffrent problem...
    somewhere, something is out of allignament: tube, one of the mirrors, on of the axis, laser head...
    whatever i do, i can't overlap all the dots on the same spot... i will link again the video with the laser tube...
    if you think you have an engineer who can help me fix this problem, tell how much will cost me and how should i pay him... i am out of ideeas...

Downloads
    Uploads

As you have ‘three corners good’, the likelihood of the problem bein laser alignment, mirror alignment, lens alignment are remote.

Its obvious that the rail on the corner closest to the control panel is higher than the other three corners. You’ve proven that yourself.

Much more likely is chassis, rail or some other physical frame-related.

Using a bubble level is never going to give you mm of precision. You need to use a laser level. https://www.stanleytools.com/product...ser-line-level

Level the chassis on all four sides using the laser level to give you a good place to start off from. Once your chassis is level, then you can check the rail accuracy.

Ensure rail is adjusted so gantry is within tolerance, then ensure laser head is within tolerance on gantry.

So then you have: known level chassis in relation to each corner; gantry and laser head accurate to rail.

From there you set and check at five points x-x and y-y travel, giving you 25 datum points.

Take 25 post-it label with 3x3 grid drawn accurately on them.

Use post-it note butted up against a predetermined line - take shot, label as shot 1, go on to next shot with new label, same label position, shot 2, next.

You will have 25 labels with 25 holes you can measure and put into a spreadsheet. That will allow you to determine where they were and where the hole starts to diverge.and by how much

That will give you a 3D representation of your rails and allow you to see where to look for the problem.

The only way to solve this is by a methodical, scientific approach.

Downloads
    Uploads

anyone know if this was resolved and if so, how was it done? Also, all the bits and pieces you have on the worktop, is it such a good idea to clutter it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12