G112 NEED HELP TURNING ON PARAM MIYANO OT

Thread: G112 NEED HELP TURNING ON PARAM MIYANO OT

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angry G112 NEED HELP TURNING ON PARAM MIYANO OT

I HAVE A MIYANO BND34S2 WITH FULL C AXIS ON MAIN AN SUB SPIND. BOUGHT IT USED AN I GUESS THEY ONLY MADE 5 OF THESE WITH C AXIS. IT HAS AN OT CONTROL AND FANUC SAYS G112 IS AN OPTION FOR THAT CONTROL, HOWEVER NEED TO GO THROUGH MIYANO TO GET IT TUNED ON. MIYANO SAYS G112 CAN'T BE DONE. I KNOW IT NEEDS TO GET TURNED ON IN TH E 917 PARAM. CAN ANY ONE HELP?

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't know much about the OT control but from what i have seen you should just be able to change the bit you want. Do you know which bit you need from the 917. What is the G112 description.

Stevo

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Request for Help!

Quote Originally Posted by INXS View Post
    I HAVE A MIYANO BND34S2 WITH FULL C AXIS ON MAIN AN SUB SPIND. BOUGHT IT USED AN I GUESS THEY ONLY MADE 5 OF THESE WITH C AXIS. IT HAS AN OT CONTROL AND FANUC SAYS G112 IS AN OPTION FOR THAT CONTROL, HOWEVER NEED TO GO THROUGH MIYANO TO GET IT TUNED ON. MIYANO SAYS G112 CAN'T BE DONE. I KNOW IT NEEDS TO GET TURNED ON IN TH E 917 PARAM. CAN ANY ONE HELP?
    Dear Sir, I trust you are well. I recently import same Miyano BND34S2 with C axis and subspindle Fanuc OT from UK. There is no Macro programs in the machine and no manual received with the machine. Can you please help me in this regard? I need to have machine M code list plus Macro programs for C axis and live tools. Thanks in advance. Stay blessed.