CYCLE84 USING ANGLE HEAD 90 °

Thread: CYCLE84 USING ANGLE HEAD 90 °

Downloads
    Uploads

Post CYCLE84 USING ANGLE HEAD 90 °

Hello everybody!

I,m new using this plataform to be in touch with colleagues about CNC programing and I hope does anybody can help me.

I will machining one drill and and thread (M8 X 1.25) using an angle head 90° with a tap, the hole is in G19 reference plane XY, thread axis is paralel to X axis of the machine, is the first time that I need to machining a hole that is not perpendicular to Z axis.

My doubt is:

If I program G19 before the CYCLE84 then all the parameters for the cycle will be reference to that plane (G19 YZ)? for example for the parameter "DP" final Depth the machine will move in X axis because I selected G19? works like this? if not how I have to program it?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CYCLE84 USING ANGLE HEAD 90 °

hi,

welcome

you can start by informing us about the machine make & model + cnc control type & model.

el's we have no clue

Downloads
    Uploads

Post Re: CYCLE84 USING ANGLE HEAD 90 °

Thank you norbert the machine is SW BA W06 -22 and CNC control is SIEMENS 840D Solution line

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CYCLE84 USING ANGLE HEAD 90 °-angle-head-sw-png