Brother A00 macro variables

Thread: Brother A00 macro variables

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Brother A00 macro variables

I'm looking to use macro language to do some probing on my Brother TC-31A. It has the A00 control. I am not able to figure out how to get the system variables into macro variables. I need to know how to store the current position, work offset data, tool offset data, etc. into macro codes. I saw another forum which described macros for newer brother machines in which for example the G54 X position is stored in variable #5201. I tried those codes on my machine by setting for example #100=#5201 but the machine just gives an error. I tried all kinds of numbers of course, no luck with anything except the user assignable variable numbers. I can store say the number 1.00 in #100, then set #101=#100 and it will copy the value 1.00 to #101. It doesnt make any sense that they bothered putting in a G131 skip feed option, but no way to store the machine's position using macros? Anyone have experience on the A00 control running macros?