Need Help! Heidenhain iTNC530 Recovery Macro/Sub Prog

Thread: Heidenhain iTNC530 Recovery Macro/Sub Prog

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Heidenhain iTNC530 Recovery Macro/Sub Prog

Hello,I am looking to see if there is an M code or sub program that could be ran during a program if there is a break in the program e.g. tool breakage or emergency stop pressed.I need some sort of command to send the machine (3 axis drilling machine) up in Z axis to a safe point and then carry on with the program.Thanks in advance.Scott

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Heidenhain iTNC530 Recovery Macro/Sub Prog

hi / there is a yellow button on some okuma panels, that allows to perform a specific code when the slide-hold is pressed ( for example right in the middle of a G01 you may send one axis at the +limit and stop after that ); real application example : on request interruption durring hobbing ( sincro SM )

making this action auto-occure, like when a "tool broked" or when the "emergency button is pressed" requires only a mere mortal with 2-3 extra skills and a golden egg

perhaps haidenhain has something similar ?

sometimes i use the " / block skip " to move the tool at a safe position : so i can not trigger this behaviour right in the middle of a cutting movement, but only before or after it occured ( is ok when machining common parts )

common behaviour to interrupt a feed movement is by using the "slide hold " button : but it is triggered by an operator, and once pressed, it simply freezes the cnc ( at least the linear axis ), but i guess you know that / kindly

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,
    read the itnc_530__conversational_programming manual for code M148.

that might be what you are looking for

regards

Downloads
    Uploads

M140 or M148.