Need advice please

Thread: Need advice please

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need advice please

Hail the reader,

Please help me... I am frustrated to the core!!!
    I know I am 83 years young, but have a very active brain and am always very busy... I bought a 3D CNC Router thinking that I can do some work in my corel draw and produce some nice engraved plaques.
    Unfortunately after some 7 weeks of trying to learn I simply can not get it to work,,, Can some good soul please help me?
    I have a small hobby 3D CNC Router. I am at a loss to get this thing to work. 7 Weeks and more of exhaustive internet investigation and studying tutorials have brought me no further than the day I started.This thing called G code can not import any even simple design to engrave.
    I wait in anxious anticipation to learn from some good Samaritan who will spend a little time with this very frustrated old man. I am always available as I am a paraplegic and permanently laid up.
    I thank you for reading this and considering my sincere plea.
    Hans

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need advice please

Ok now, you are in good hands,
    I have been doing this since 1968, there is nothing i cannot explain or actually do with CAD and CNC.
    It is a mystery to most but all so rational as mathematics , it really is simple old tech.

What is your prior experience coming into this field ?

Been doing this too long

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need advice please

Old post... hope he sees that it's been responded to. I suspect from "This thing called G code can not import any even simple design to engrave." that he doesn't have any CAM software...